Friday, November 12, 2010

Authors Post

In addition to basking in quilty loveliness, I also like to read.  I don't get to very often, but with my machine down for the count, I may sneak a bit in.

I read a challenge (here) where the blogger listed 15 authors that they enjoyed, strictly off the top of their heads, no tweaking allowed.  So here they are, fall where they may!  Of course, there are many other authors that I have enjoyed!  Please post your list!

Shakespeare
T.S. Eliot
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Phillippa Gregory
Margaret Armour (the author that I actually know!)
Alexandra Stoddard
Harper Lee
Christopher Marlowe
William Blake
Edgar Allan Poe
Janise Ray  (I think that's her name, Ecology of a Cracker Childhood)
Phyllis Schaeffer
David Bottoms
Madeline L'Engle
the author who wrote A Bridge of Birds, a paperback that I borrowed and LOVED!



1 comment:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I am relieved to see another who posted Alexandra Stoddard!

Great list. :)