Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We've moved!!!

Hello everyone!  I have had the opportunity to move my blogs over (and consolidate them) onto my very own domain!  I sure hope that all of you can visit me in my new digs over at the new home of Another Hatchett Job,

Please be sure to update your bookmarks, etc.

I am doing this in conjunction with a blogging class that I am taking for work.  So, the latest posts are decidedly about my jewelry business.  As class ends and as I have more time to make the quilts I have planned, there will be more quilty goodness on there also!

Thanks again to my loyal readers--both of you!


william2233 said...

No coments on other site, from a children author

Zany Quilter said...

Jan, no place to put a comment on your new site!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

like your new site but no place for comments....all the best with the doctors tests for the boys..