Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thanks everyone! I made my $500 goal plus!

Wow! I am bowled over by the support that I have received from so many wonderful people as I have tried to meet my initial 60 day fundraising goal. Since my last post, Linda Boucher, Bill Hatchett, and Maggie Parrish have all sent in generous donations. I guess I have some thank you notes to write :-)

The weather is beautiful this week and with only one more work week until spring break, I see training walks resuming very soon. My rash is almost gone. I am ready to get back to it and keep it going. It's just a few weeks until I have to actually adhere to a training schedule and not just "wing it." Of course, my winging it has kept me right on target with the recommended training schedule for 24 weeks, so I don't feel like I have been lazy about it.

Of course, it wouldn't break my heart if I could lose another size or two before the end of the school year. Hmmm.

No comments: