Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whew!

What a whirlwind week we have had!  Two sick kids, doctor's visits, doing math at home to play catch up (yuck) and trying to get things together for the Snowflake Event that starts tomorrow.

The snowflakes were the fun part!  Loved that!  I am waiting to put the finishing touches on my twig snowflakes so that they can go on display this evening and be blogged about tomorrow.

Pretty much, the week can be summed up with this photo:


Sleeping kids (snoring included) with big ol' size 14 teenage feet sticking out from under the quilt they stole borrowed from their mom.

1 comment:

ohiostar5 said...

Some weeks are just like that. Lets hope the kids are feeling better and things get back to normal. In my house I am not sure what normal is, but I would welcome it. Merry Christmas BettyLou