Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is just too stinkin' cute!

You just HAVE to check out the quaint, little snowflakes on this blog.  She shared a tutorial on how to make them and everything.  I can see so many ideas from this basic tutorial.  I can't wait to get started!  They don't look expensive to make at all, either!

Plus, remember the Snowflake Event beginning the week of December 12th at The Pleasant Times blog!  This is just going to be so much fun!

I guess I am going through a bit of the winter doldrums here, but I just haven't been feeling like myself lately.  I am not keeping up with things in my life.  I just feel icky and want to sleep--like I am fighting off a cold or something.  So, since these snowflakes are getting me excited, I am going to go with it and really indulge!  Maybe it can help me shake it up a bit and feel a little better.  Let's hope so!

No comments: