Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yay! Thanksgiving Break~!!!

Wow! The last week has been an absolute whirlwind around here. At school, we had our first basketball games and pep rally. This included the infamous "slime a senior" and "slime a staff member" game. The kids and staff bought tickets to have someone in either category slimed.

Well, I didn't win, but I did have to sit out as a decoy so the chosen sucker wouldn't know for sure it would be them. An overzealous student ensured that I would get to experience some slime as well. Unfortunately, my new, expensive, ugly, orthopedic shoes were covered and I feared that they would be ruined. The good news is that they survived, although 2 days later, they are still soggy.

I went back into the school on Friday to catch up on some grading. I did, ultimately, bring some home, but got most of it done and loaded into the computer system.

Today, we are going to take a photo of a colleague of mine in a wedding dress with a llama. I think hubby said something about a black and white artsy print. It will be interesting to see how this will all turn out.

Business is picking up on the photography end with folks wanting pictures for Christmas cards and giving. It is great to see hubby so excited about it. He does such amazing work.

Anyway, I am left with a filthy house to clean and lots of Christmas projects that are in progress. But, a week off is a happy thing!

No comments: