Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Reverend Countess Jan speaks...

so you'd better listen up--hehehe.
Okay, so I have enjoyed this title thing a bit much, but I thought that a little name (or title) dropping wouldn't be too bad, so I thought I'd list a few...

Reverend Countess Jan the Surprised of Much Bottom (yours truly)
His Grace Lord Edward the Blue of Longer Interval (hubby)
Sir Ethan the Imaginary of Heffton St Mallet (younger son, eldest has not selected yet)
Baroness Kristin the Venal of Happy Bottomshire (my friend)
Imperial Majesty Annie the Educated of Molton St Anywhere (my Aunt)
Her Exalted Highness Duchess Laurie the Cosmopolitan of Middle Witchampton (my cousin)
Her Excellency Suzanne the Sage of Leighton Buzzard (friend) **NEW**

I just love these and I will give updates periodically.

No comments: