Friday, December 21, 2007

Whew!

Well, we made it! School is out for Christmas break and we went to the Staff Christmas party for our school last night. It's always loads of fun to cut loose and relax with friends.

One of my students came and stayed with my boys last night and they had a blast (well, the boys did. Not sure how Morgan fared!). They enjoyed having someone to play with them. My youngest has a huge crush on Morgan, so I am sure that kept things lively. But, she is an amazingly good sport about it. I'm fortunate to know so many good kids at our school that I can find a sitter when I need to.

The Senior class and I went out to lunch at a local Mexican restaurant yesterday for our Christmas party. They had a gift swap and they laughed and carried on. They presented me with a gorgeous royal blue (our school colors) fleece jacket to wear. It fits like a dream and is so soft. I am tickled pink (er, royal blue)!

My youngest son's Christmas play was a big hit. He was the Christmas tree (and a cute one, at that). All of the kids did an amazing job. Too cute!

Older son's class got to go to the local American Pie and gorge on pizza for their party.

Poor hubby had to get up and go to work this morning while we all got to stay home. Hate that part!

I finished a couple more hats for gifts. I will try to post a picture soon. I still have a few more to go....

No comments: