Monday, October 12, 2009

Guess what I did...

I finished a quilt over my Fall Break from school!!! Well, almost finished. I have to put binding on it tomorrow night, but the quilt itsself is complete. I got the idea from a You Tube video that supports the book Crazy Shortcut Quilts. Anyway, I mentioned the book and received it as a birthday gift from my boys. Yay!

Anyway, I had some fabric that I had purchased years ago and never used. It was part of a quilt kit that I had long lost the instructions to (possibly when we moved 3 years ago). So, it was time to liberate it and let it become a quilt. Using already owned fabrics kept the costs way down!

I took pics, but they are on my phone and I will have to find out how to get them out of there and into here!

Now, I have to go to bed and get ready for going back to school tomorrow. Sigh.

No comments: