Monday, May 17, 2010

As the school year starts grinding down...

Sorry for the lack of recent posts. I haven't been doing anything much on the quilting front. I did fix (with help from my mom) the baby quilt for the colleague and I am much relieved! The mom to be is going to the hospital tomorrow to be induced. She has had such a hard time with this pregnancy, I know she is glad it is almost over!

Lately, all my attention has gone toward the final school field trips and getting ready for final exams. We start administering them tomorrow! They should all be over by Thursday afternoon. Whew! No matter how well I plan or try to get work done ahead of time, the end of the year is always hectic.

Add to that the drama that comes from working with other people and it's been crazy lately. But, we are almost there!

I am going to do some serious quilting this summer!

No comments: