Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally!

Okay, it's not a great photo, but this is what the blue flannel baby quilt looks like after being finished, bound, washed, and dried. It didn't get as crinkly as I generally like, but that is okay, too.

I borrowed Mom's machine to finish the appliqued circles and she put the binding on today for me when I emailed her that the mom to be is in labor (3 weeks early) and I needed to finish it tonight. She was such a doll to do that.

Now, I have another one to finish up for a girl at church and one for a work colleague's first grandbaby. No pressure, right? HA!

It's killing me not to have a working machine right now, but I can use Mom's when I need to. I guess I just didn't realize how much I got accomplished with just a few minutes here or there when I am home. It's going to get tougher when I have to plan for time to go to Mom's and stay and work on projects. Which is, well, right now if I am ever to get finished with these baby quilts!

No comments: