Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Goodwill Store

A brand new Goodwill store has opened in our area. I was able to go by on their opening day for a moment to check out the selection of vintage sheets. It was on May 13th, so I am very delayed in getting this posted.

Overall, I really liked the store. It was clean, roomy, well laid out and pleasant to shop in. It didn't have that funky "thrift store smell" yet. Love that.

This is my haul for the first day. The prices were a tad higher here, but the selection was great!

This looks like little blue hankies stitched together on the diagonal. Love it!
These pop art flowers in yellow, blue, and purple are terribly spring-timey!


This is my favorite. Lttle pink rosettes on a crisp, white background! It brings out all of the girly instincts in me. I don't get those often with two boys and hubby around!
For me the best part is knowing that I have loads of yardage for a small price and it's all so adorable! I will definitely make a summer quilt for our bed and maybe a gift for someone special!


1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Ohhh...Lucky you! I love the bottom sheet. =)

I'm heading to VA this next week to visit my daughter. The one thing I want to do is hit the thrift stores while I am there. Can't wait to see what I'll find!