Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another pound gone!

I attribute it to the long walk yesterday more than to the new diet pill that I have taken exactly one time, but I have lost another pound! Woo Hoo! Yay for me! Yipee!

So, now it is a total lost of 38.4 lbs. All of these little losses are finally starting to add up into something that feels substantial. I like that feeling!

I took today off from walking because my muscles are very sore and locked up in my lower body. A little google research (and advice from my walking buddy) indicates that since my potassium levels can't be depleted with the amount of sports drinks (sugar free, of course) and bananas I am eating, that I probably have lactic acid locked up in my muscle fibers and I need to get it out.

I am sending out another round of fundraising letters today and tomorrow, so I can finally reach my goal.

No comments: