Friday, January 23, 2009

Still coughing...

I've been back to the doctor again. I am still coughing and dragging around. The doctor ordered an x-ray to get a better idea of what was going on. Unfortunately, it showed loads of congestion and gunk in the right side and some in the left. All in all, it was termed an abnormal x-ray. So, now I have to go to the radiologist on Saturday morning to get a CT scan of my chest.

I am looking forward to getting a better idea of how to clear this junk up, but it is a little disconcerting that I am needing these additional tests. It's a little freaky, especially since my MIL was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer (never smoked) and it was found on an abnormal x-ray. My doctor said that she didn't see anything like that, but wants a better idea of what is causing the congestion.

So, we shall see...

No comments: