Monday, November 23, 2009

Frustration!

I picked up glue sticks today. So, I am ready to baste the last 3 blocks and finish the quilting. If I hadn't messed up by using the wrong batting, I would be just about ready to finish this puppy off.

Sigh.

I still haven't decided what to do yet. I figure it won't matter until I finish the decorative stitch quilting anyway. So, I will have to decide tonight or tomorrow morning if I have any hope for this project.

Usually, when I am at this stage in a project, I am really excited and psyched about it. This one is turning out differently though. I am also usually very decisive about how I will handle the finishing on a project. This time I am not.

But, I am determined to finish it in order to make sure that I can move on to finish a couple of other projects that I have planned. One of them is a table runner that I am excited about. It is very Christmas-y, but also it will be good for the entire winter. Can't wait for that one!

No comments: