Friday, February 19, 2010

Lazy Fun Day

Since I woke up feeling really stiff and sore, we have had just a restful, calm day. It was so gorgeous outside that I woke up to loads of bird songs. Spring is getting closer and I am so looking forward to it!

After going into Lowe's to purchase a microwave to replace the one that I broke the other night, I learned that since it was a built in model that it would have to be special ordered in order to fit the opening and "finish kit." So, I pay for it now, but it doesn't come to the store for 5-7 working days. That part stinks.

You don't realize how much you use a microwave until you no longer have one. Oh well.

After that errand and lunch, the boys and I went up to Hampton to see a friend of mine who is working on a new store that is opening this spring. She has a great flair for decorating and the shop is simply going to be gorgeous! When the store opens, it will be called, "Posh," which is a pretty perfect representation of how it looks so far! Can't wait for the grand opening!

It was good to see my friend. I have missed her.

No comments: