Friday, February 5, 2010

Six Degrees of Separation...


Or why it's good to know Pat Wys.


Pat is my teacher at Silver Thimble Club at The Scarlet Thread in McDonough, Georgia. She is incredibly knowledgeable and talented. That doesn't even begin to cover it, though, as she is also smart, funny, and willing to put up with us. It's a good thing (for us at least).


In the fun, little, quilty part of my mind, Pat knows simply everything! Everything quilt related, at least. And, in this little corner of my mind, that is all that matters.


Today, I learned that she also knows EVERYONE quilt related, too! She actually knows many of the designers who I have admired from afar. Those she didn't already know, she met at Quilt Market. I am amazed.


It's almost like, through Pat, I have access to a great expanse of information that I don't deserve and certainly couldn't have compiled on my own.


I know Pat Wys!

No comments: