Sunday, April 1, 2007

$740 and counting!

Wow! Thanks to Bill and Frances LaTouche of Virginia, I have reached the $740 mark in my fundraising efforts. Bill sent a really nice note and let me know that Frances had recently battled breast cancer. I will walk in honor of both her and Carolyn Pruett.

I am constantly amazed at how many people have been touched by this horrid disease.

I've been ramping up the training a bit, even though I can't go outside because of the pollen barrage. I am doing more elliptical work and adding some ab work as well. Now, if I could further curtail the eating, I would be doing well. It's supposed to rain this afternoon, so I could be outside walking soon!

I'd like to lose another dress size before I have to chaperone the Jr. and Sr. proms at the beginning of May. We'll see if I can pull it off.

No comments: