Friday, April 27, 2007

Walking and the Big Bash

Well, my friend called me at 7:30 am and we arranged to walk around her neighborhood this morning. We hooked up and walked for 4.5 miles. That's a record so far for me and it actually felt pretty good. It's not all flat, but not loads of hills, either.

Now, we are about to get ready to go to the Big Bash Spring Fundraiser at our school. The boys are really looking forward to it and it usually is a lot of fun. So, it's a good thing.

Tomorrow, my hubby takes our youngest son and a friend to be part of the annual Georgia Youth Birding Competition. We'll see how that one goes. They are all really excited and hubby is thrilled to have a reason to pull kids outside and away from tv, games, etc. It's a good thing all around. I just with older son would show an interest.

No comments: