Monday, April 9, 2007

Hi ho, hi ho...

It's back to school we go. Ugh! It seems like every student I know is suffering from Spring Fever. Speaking as a teacher, I can assure you that it is not fun.

Of course, I get my subtle revenge! My 9th and 10th grade classes came back from a week of relaxation to a crash course in term papers. 90% of these kids have never written one at all. They were not impressed. Hehehe. You'd be simply amazed at how well students can behave when they are scared out of their wits.

I have given this group 5 weeks to get this accomplished, so we can really take baby steps.
For all of their worries, this is not that big of a deal if they will just do what I ask by the deadlines. Of course, I am still grading the last set of term papers. Yuck!

It's cold again here today, so I am working out inside. I am coughing from allergies already and I am absolutely NOT risking bronchitis again this year, so the elliptical it is. Yahoo!

No comments: