Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stupid Juice and other things

Well, I am afraid that the bronchitis is back. I have a horrid cough which sounds like the barking of a dog in a tin can. Nice. Once I start, I can't seem to stop on my own. It makes me want to dance around the house singing, "I feel pretty...."

So, I am taking the hydrocodone cough syrup again and that makes me just too much fun! I have to take it once I am at school because I can't drive for awhile after I take it. The students have dubbed it "stupid juice" for obvious reasons. At least they are deriving a sick source of pleasure from it.

The processing of checks mailed in for the 3-Day Walk has finally caught up so my donation page finally shows the correct amount $945! Almost half way there. Now, if I can quit coughing long enough to work out.

Had to get younger son's asthma medication adjusted yesterday. He had a bad episode at school. He woke up feeling loads better today. It's amazing what modern medicine can actually do!

No comments: