Sunday, April 1, 2007

Spring Break is here Woo Hoo!

Thank goodness for spring break. It actually started for our school on Friday (we are a Mon-Thurs school), but I have just recovered enough to actually begin to enjoy it! Whew!

Between the saga of Yogi the hamster and the usual end of the year High School stuff, it's been a rough week.

Yogi did actually return on Thursday. Of course, there is still NO way he got out of his home and resealed it before going off to play. So, we don't know if someone just returned him loose to the classroom when they realized what trouble they had caused. Or, perhaps, they took Yogi out and played with him and then just didn't put him back in his home. Either way, I am glad that he has been returned safely. There were definitely tears of joy in that classroom!

On the High School front, I am still fretting whether or not some of our students will actually graduate as planned this year. I probably shouldn't care nearly so much, but I have begged, pleaded, threatened, etc. until I am blue in the face. I guess only time will tell. It's sad how lazy our society has become. It's doubly sad because the kids in question come from good families who are backing the school 100%! We'll see what happens.

No comments: