Thursday, April 26, 2007

Whew!

I don't know if there is a full moon that is just hanging over my school, but I have just (barely) survived the most emotionally wrenching week in my teaching career. I don't know what has happened. I don't know if I am becoming a burned-out, old teacher or if the children really are acting like rabid animals escaped from a zoo. Whew! I am not quite sure how I am going to get through the remaining weeks.

I am excited to go to the kickoff for the 3-Day in Atlanta on May 5th. It will be tight time-wise as I have got to be up late the night before with chaperoning our senior prom. Then I have to get back in time to help set up and help with the picture taking for our junior prom. I will be pretty exhausted when I get through that weekend. I just have to remember that I will have to do my laundry during the week that week--because it just won't be done otherwise!

No comments: