Thursday, April 5, 2007

Recycle cell phones, inkjet cartridges, etc.

Hi, all:
I just set up a funding factory account to recycle used cell phones, inkjet and laserjet cartridges, old PDAs, etc. This keeps them out of the landfills, plus they will send me a check for these items made out directly to the Breast Cancer 3-Day! Every little bit helps. Looking around my home, I have a couple of inkjet cartridges, a broken PDA, and an old cell phone already.

Please check your space. I will be glad to pick up your items or send you a pre-paid mailer if you are not local. I appreciate your help! I can usually get around $5 or more for a single cell phone.

Thanks bunches!

Also, if you would like to sign up to support your own cause, you can put my referral code in at fundingfactory.com so that I will get credit (and $$$) for referring you. My code is: 103285.

No comments: