Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm proud...


This is what I have been doing lately. These are two hats with booties and a baby afghan for our former preacher's first grandchild. After three daughters, his first grandchild will be a boy--he's a little tickled about that.

It's been fun working on baby stuff. It works up fast and it's so darn cute! I have laughed and oohed and aahed over the little booties and reminisced over when my babies were little (although my oldest was NEVER that tiny--his 3 month old size clothes were pretty darn full right away).

The blanket is just a huge granny square. But it makes for good, mindless crocheting for in front of the tv. I guess this is what I am doing for stress relief these days since working out isn't doing it for me much. It's probably because I can't work out for the duration that I did before my injury. But, I have got to get it together.

The 3-day starts tomorrow. I am rooting for my team--BIG TIME!

No comments: