Sunday, November 2, 2008

They're home!

As much as I enjoyed a little adult time, I am so glad that my family made it home safely on Friday. They were strung out, overwhelmed, a little sleep deprived, and talking ten miles per minute. In other words, the trip was "way cool, Mom."

I have laughed at DS10s rendition of the "fish song." He made a video of it with Grandpa John, so maybe I can post it sometime. Too cute

Dorsal, pectoral, pelvic, caudal--pelvic caudal
(imagine skinny kid wiggling his fanny frantically at this point).

Saturday, we took more photos for seniors at our school. So far, they are all coming out wonderfully. Next week we are scheduled for the end of them--including personality shots of a goth kid in a graveyard, but, hey--it's his personality!

Today, hubby took engagement pics of a gorgeous couple who are so happy.

Sigh. Life is good.

No comments: