Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Gifts!

Well, since I am not sleeping well while my brother is in the hospital, I am up at odd hours, in between trips to Grady Hospital, working on a few Christmas gifts. At the rate I am going, I am liable to be giving out lots of IOUs this year. But, under the circumstances, I guess it will be okay. I am just hoping that everyone can be home for Christmas this year! We'll just keep praying about it, I guess. This is the right side of the table runner that I am making for my aunt and uncle. It's the same shabby chic look that I have been working on in my house. It's all Glace' by Moda.

This is the left side as I can't get it all in one shot. It was completed as a Quilt As You Go project which is quick and easy, which is all I am up to these days. I did complete a candle mat for my cousin from the same fabrics, but I don't have a picture yet.



No comments: