Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy National Quilting Day!!!

So, how do you plan to celebrate?

I have gotten off to a slow start around here because I have been enjoying the lovely, WARM, weather with my family before the rain starts again tomorrow. But, I do have such plans....

I want to put my new Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt block together.

I have fabric to put 6 inch borders on my White Chocolate quilt. I am not in a terrible hurry to do that since I am pretty sure that I won't be able to get it basted until next weekend and once I get a top completed, I am totally chomping at the bit to start quilting it.

I do have fabric that I bought to make a spring time purse with lovely soft colors and huge polka-dots. I might work on that.

But, I will post my accomplishments either way!

No comments: