Saturday, June 9, 2007

I completed 6 miles today!

Wow! It took me all day to get around to typing this up because I was so sleepy! I met my Dad at 7:30 am this morning and we walked the first 3 miles together and then I just re-traced our steps to add an additional 6 miles. I am so proud of myself!

My regular walking partner, Misty, hurt her back, so I am not sure how much walking she will be doing for the next few days, but I can always walk with Dad. But, since she is convalescing, we are planning our first annual, "Crop for the Cure" to help with fundraising for the 3-Day.

We should know about our (fingers crossed) location tomorrow. Can't wait to begin publicizing it! As soon as we can finalize the info, I will post it here and hope you all can help me to spread the news. Also, remember the t-shirts for sale at my Cafepress.com store. Just click the link on the right side to check them out. All proceeds support the 3-Day Walk as well.

No comments: