Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's Official! 2007 Crop for the Cure!!!

We have our location and now we need you to come and support our efforts. We will be at the Rock Springs Congregational Methodist Church in Milner, Georgia on August 24-25, 2007. It's going to be an absolute blast! It's Friday 6-10 pm and Saturday 9 am to 6 pm. We're providing food, drinks, snacks, a t-shirt, and vendors to demo loads of cool stuff! Did I mention that we have a masseuse coming in case you get a stiff neck while cropping your heart out?

Participants who register by August 1st will pay $60 for both days. As always, if you can't participate, you can always donate to help offset our costs!

I am SO excited about this one. It's going to be fun and full of surprises. Please help me spread the word to all of your scrapbooking friends and contacts. All net proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the Atlanta 2007 Walk for the Cure. Email me at janhatchett@bellsouth.net and I will send you a registration form.

I can't wait!!!

No comments: