Friday, December 19, 2008

It's moving time!

School is out for Christmas break and we are using the time to get moved into our new school building. It's been hard work! We've cleaned and cleaned and cleaned (did I mention that the building needed lots of cleaning?). But, it is beginning to look loads better. I just wish that the building didn't smell so musty and damp.

Hubby brought home some cleaners from work that if misted finely enough, can get into the carpets and kill mold, mildew, etc. and other sources of stink. We sprayed the fool out of classrooms, hallways, etc. tonight. It is hard to tell how much of an effect it has because my clothing smelled so much like "the funk" as we have taken to calling it, that I couldn't smell anything else. But, it takes time to let the cleaner do its work and kill the germs, so maybe we will be able to tell a difference by tomorrow.

I hope so.

No comments: