Friday, April 10, 2009

One step forward, one step back...

Of course, not long after I returned home after picking up my sewing machine (which I had loaned to my Mom until her new one arrived) I started laying out fabric and sewing squares.

I got about half of them sewed when my bobbin ran out of thread. No big deal, right? Just wind some more bobbins. Well, that's exactly what I attempted, but my machine won't turn in the bobbin winder position.

Oh, kerfluffle!!! No more sewing until I have bobbins. I have checked the sewing machine manual to no avail. I guess when hubby gets home from work, I will run over to Mom and Dad's house and wind lots of bobbins on their new sewing machine.

It's so frustrating when things like this happen. Who would have thought that the bobbin winder would just not wind?

No comments: