Sunday, January 24, 2010

Angry

Last Wednesday, I mentioned that I took DS13 to the doctor's office and that the doctor was truly not helpful at all. He said to call back in a few days if it wasn't better.

Well, it's not better and I did call in, expecting for a prescription to be called in so that we could quickly be on the mend. The on-call doctor didn't want to be bothered with it, so I have to take the day off of work tomorrow (again!) for something that should have been handled and over with last week. My kid is hurting and sufferring from this and it makes me so mad I could just scream!!!

I guess I will have to contact the insurance company and find out who else we could see. This group has cared for my kids since birth and 3 out of the 5 physicians are top notch. I hate to lose the opportunity to see them because of the two incompetent goobs that we have had to deal with this week.

I am really frustrated. Pray for me.

No comments: