Monday, October 27, 2008

Das Boot!

Day one without wearing the boot (it stayed in the car, just in case). I survived and my foot really wasn't much more sore than it would have been just from wearing the boot. For now, stairs really are the enemy and I am being very wary of them.

I am wearing toe separators for a little while of an evening so that it will encourage the bones in my foot to be less cramped together. That is at least a contributing factor to my Morton's neuroma.

Anyway, all in all, I call it a success. I laughed with my classes that it's amazing the difference a single letter can make: SHOES sounds so much better than shoe! To me, at least :-)

In other news, finished my first crocheted pair of socks. Working on a last minute baby gift for a girl in this amazing glut of little boy gifts. Got my kids new eyeglasses (much needed).

Taking senior pics has been fun so far. We'll do more location shoots this upcoming weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your recent comment on my entry at Ripple Along. I think your boys are so adorable looking. Hope they don't mind the word adorable. Boys can be kind of touchy about those type of words. Nice to meet you.